As Yahoo News Reports:
Zunera once dreamed of becoming a computer engineer. Instead, aged 16, she was tricked into prostitution in the UAE, beginning a four-year nightmare of cruelty, violence and rape.
Campaigners and officials say hundreds of young Pakistani women are also trafficked every year to supply the thriving sex trade in the brothels and nightclubs of Dubai. Zunera and her sister Shaista were two of them.
More than a year after she escaped, Zunera’s pain is still etched into her stumbling, hesitant voice — and also into her body, which bears the marks of countless beatings.
Vivid, angry scars run the length of her legs from ankle to hip, reminders of a botched operation after she was shot three times by the gang who trafficked her.
Zunera and Shaista managed to escape their tormentors in 2013 but still live in hiding in a two-room house in a slum, fearing revenge attacks. AFP is withholding their full names and precise whereabouts for their safety.
Their ordeal began in her hometown in Punjab province, when the family got into money trouble and a neighbour named Ayesha offered the sisters domestic work.
After a while Ayesha suggested she take the sisters to Dubai to work in her beauty parlour, getting fake papers to help the underage Zunera leave Pakistan.
Shaista is so traumatised by her experiences she can barely recount her harrowing ordeal.
Fighting back tears, Zunera revealed the horror that awaited them at Dubai.
"Ayesha took us to the lavatories at the airport and told us that we will be serving her clients for sex," Zunera told AFP.
"We started crying and then she told us that we travelled on fake documents and if we said anything we would be handed over to police right there."
Faced with no alternative, the sisters went with Ayesha, thinking they could just avoid having sex with clients.
"The first time, she herself was present in the room and made us do what the clients wanted. We were raped in front of her and with her assistance," Zunera said.
"She used to beat one of us and ask the other sister to talk on phone to our parents, threatening to kill us if we revealed anything about the brothel," Zunera recalled.
From time to time Ayesha brought the women back to Pakistan to renew their visas, frightening them into silence by telling them she would kill their whole families if they revealed the life they had been tricked into.
But eventually in March 2013 the sisters plucked up the courage to share their ordeal to their elder sister Qamar, who eventually obtained their freedom — but at a cost.
These are the events that keep me up at night and really scare me.
BUT I DID SO MUCH
I just literally got an e-mail saying the meeting is postponed until next week, all this hard labor for nothing
I was surprised to receive such a huge positive feedback. Some people found it very comforting and that’s awesome.
Basically to recap a medium is someone who can sense the other side, and this is what they have to say about life after death.
None of this is scientifically backed up at all but it sure is fascinating.
Has mediums ever said something about aliens?
- In the books that I have read yes, there are other being but we (humans) don’t really associate with them. The dead have not said much about who they are or what they look like, but it has been hinted that they are present.
What about reincarnation?
- According to them yes reincarnation happens. Now many times you come back depends on how many times you need it. We live on this Earth to learn lessons. You could be a Chinese peasant farmer to learn the value of hard-work if you are a lazy soul or you could reincarnate into a supermodel if you suffered from low self esteem. The point is to reach a balance, an ultimate understanding, a master of some sort of to learn all these lessons out there.
Does karma exist?
- Yes it does exist, there is a balance between bad and good. I read of one example, so a guy was always jealous of his older brother. His older brother was more successful, had a good job, a loving wife and children. He couldn’t understand why his life turned out so low and his older brother so amazing. It turns out that in a past life, he was a “tough kid” and his older brother was a school mate who he used to abuse and bully multiple times.
What happens to really, really bad people?
- They aren’t “punished” in the sense as in they are tortured by an outside force for their deeds, but their own horrible crimes punish themselves. They will look back at all they did and feel the pain of everyone they ever tormented. They will feel exactly what they felt. Their own negative energy engulfs them. They have a chance to improve themselves. There are special spirit guides sent to help them and heal them. They can reincarnate to learn for themselves some hardships. So perhaps someone like Hitler would be a prisoner of war in his next life in order to learn from his horrible mistakes.
What about ghosts?
- Some spirits are earth bound, some don’t like to let go. Some want to stay around and check up on their loved ones. Some have unfinished business.
Do animals have souls?
- They definitly do. Dogs, cats. They are like us trying to learn new lessons. I haven’t read much into this but I know they do.
I hope you enjoyed, and I recommend books by James Van Praagh and Concetta Bertoldi. Those are the mediums I trust!
Haha woah, it’s cool how cultures interpret the same thing in a different ways :)
people are stILL REBLOGGIG ARHGJFRHJD
this is 7 months old how did you find this
SO APPARENTLY RAP STANDS FOR “RHYTHM AND POETRY”
You can say “I love you” to anyone. Your friends, family, celebrities. Anyone. But it’s different when you say “I’m in love with you” that means something completely different. It means you wake up thinking about that person and go to sleep thinking about them. Their name makes you smile. Songs remind you of them. “I’m in love with you” means something so much deeper.
that feeling of when you’re in a group of friends
but you’re not really in that group of friends